- Get Your Smoothie On
- Try a Kale Berry Smoothie
- What’s the Hype about Juicing Anyway?
- Tools Needed to Begin Juicing Now
- New to juicing? Pick your first juicer
- Green Juice For The Rest of Us
- How To Make Smoothies Your Kids Will Love
- Tropical Smoothie
- Christmas Shopping for a Cook? Vitamix Review
- Tips for Making Healthy Juice at Home
- Carotenoid Cocktail Juice for 2
- A Healthy Holiday Gift: Nutribullet
- Smoothie with weight loss goes hand in hand
- Festively Fall Juice
- Delightfully Delicious
- How To Benefit From Drinking Green Smoothies
- Cucumber Curiosity
- Very Blueberry Morning
- Pink Passion
- Healthy Smoothies That Tastes As Good As A Milk Shake
This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links.
If you want a blender that lasts for years and blends anything just right, there’s no better appliance to choose than a Vitamix Blender. Yes, it’s a little on the expensive side when it comes to small kitchen appliances, but it is worth every single penny.
This isn’t the type of blender you buy to make the occasional frozen drink or batch of salsa. This is the type of blender you buy that stays on your counter and is used on a daily basis.
If you’re into smoothies and green smoothies, this is the type of blender is the perfect choice for you. No matter how many batches of frozen fruit or ice, you throw at it, you end up with a perfectly smooth smoothie every single time. I love that fact that it even processes kale leaves that can be hard to blend with their tough leaves.
Vitamix blenders are built to be used every single day and last. Of course, they aren’t just used to blend up your daily batch of smoothies. Use them to blend up homemade soups, make slushies, milkshakes, or homemade salsa.
With an easy to use and easy to clean blender like this, you’ll be whipping up blended and chopped foods on a daily basis. What a great tool to encourage you to use plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and make them part of your daily meals.
If you’re looking for a quality blender that will work no matter what and lasts for a long, long time, even with daily use, take a look at the Vitamix blender. It’s my favorite small kitchen appliance.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. This helps keeps our blogging lights on.