- Get Your Smoothie On
- Try a Kale Berry Smoothie
- What’s the Hype about Juicing Anyway?
- Tools Needed to Begin Juicing Now
- New to juicing? Pick your first juicer
- Green Juice For The Rest of Us
- How To Make Smoothies Your Kids Will Love
- Tropical Smoothie
- Christmas Shopping for a Cook? Vitamix Review
- Tips for Making Healthy Juice at Home
- Carotenoid Cocktail Juice for 2
- A Healthy Holiday Gift: Nutribullet
- Smoothie with weight loss goes hand in hand
- Festively Fall Juice
- Delightfully Delicious
- How To Benefit From Drinking Green Smoothies
- Cucumber Curiosity
- Very Blueberry Morning
- Pink Passion
- Healthy Smoothies That Tastes As Good As A Milk Shake
Yesterday, we talked about how to get your child to drink smoothie’s and this recipe is the one. I hope you enjoy.
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, frozen and cut into pieces
- 2 cups mango, frozen
- ¼ cup of mint leaves –experiment with the amount – add to your taste
- Add all ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy.
Serving size: 2 Calories: 390 Fat: 29.1g Saturated fat: 25.5g Carbohydrates: 34.0g Sugar: 21.6g Sodium: 23mg Protein: 4.6g
Here’s another tropical smoothie you can enjoy as well.
How do you prepare your smoothie’s?