- Get Your Smoothie On
- Try a Kale Berry Smoothie
- What’s the Hype about Juicing Anyway?
- Tools Needed to Begin Juicing Now
- New to juicing? Pick your first juicer
- Green Juice For The Rest of Us
- How To Make Smoothies Your Kids Will Love
- Tropical Smoothie
- Christmas Shopping for a Cook? Vitamix Review
- Tips for Making Healthy Juice at Home
- Carotenoid Cocktail Juice for 2
- A Healthy Holiday Gift: Nutribullet
- Smoothie with weight loss goes hand in hand
- Festively Fall Juice
- Delightfully Delicious
- How To Benefit From Drinking Green Smoothies
- Cucumber Curiosity
- Very Blueberry Morning
- Pink Passion
- Healthy Smoothies That Tastes As Good As A Milk Shake
You really don’t have to wait until fall to enjoy this juice. All these ingredients are available year round. But, if it is fall, you’ll get the extra benefit of recently grown, local ingredients, or fresh from your garden ingredients to make this juice really deliver.
You may not realize that you can juice sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes, like carrots, are root vegetables and are perfectly fine to juice. Sweet potatoes taste really good juiced and produces a lot more juice than you might think.
The benefits of juicing sweet potatoes are that the juice is full of good things such as phytochemicals that are known to boost immunity to illnesses such as cancer, the common cold, and an added benefit is that it’s great for your skin too.
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, washed, peeled & quartered
- 2 Medium Carrots, washed, peeled, top & bottom cut off
- 1 Large Orange Bell Pepper, washed, seeded & quartered
- 2 Large Celery Stalks, washed, tops included
- 1 inch sliver Ginger
- Run all the ingredients through the juicer in the order listed. Pour into a festive glass and serve.