- Get Your Smoothie On
- Try a Kale Berry Smoothie
- What’s the Hype about Juicing Anyway?
- Tools Needed to Begin Juicing Now
- New to juicing? Pick your first juicer
- Green Juice For The Rest of Us
- How To Make Smoothies Your Kids Will Love
- Tropical Smoothie
- Christmas Shopping for a Cook? Vitamix Review
- Tips for Making Healthy Juice at Home
- Carotenoid Cocktail Juice for 2
- A Healthy Holiday Gift: Nutribullet
- Smoothie with weight loss goes hand in hand
- Festively Fall Juice
- Delightfully Delicious
- How To Benefit From Drinking Green Smoothies
- Cucumber Curiosity
- Very Blueberry Morning
- Pink Passion
- Healthy Smoothies That Tastes As Good As A Milk Shake
Many ingredients, such as herbs are often overlooked when making juice. But herbs like cilantro and parsley can also be juiced with great results. These herbs offer amazing health benefits. By juicing them, you can get more of their health benefits due to using a larger quantity.
Cilantro, for instance, is a powerhouse of vitamin A, C and protein. It also has a good amount of folate, potassium, manganese, choline, lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene. Parsley is an immunity booster and can help flush toxins from your body. It’s also high in folic acid which is really good for heart health.
This juice is not only delicious, but it’s delightfully healthy too.
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley
- 3 Cups Romaine Lettuce, washed & dried
- 2 Large Cucumbers, washed
- ½ Lime, peeled & seeded
- Run the cilantro, parsley, and lettuce through the juicer first. Next, run the cucumbers through the juicer followed by the lime last. Stir and serve immediately.